One of the mitzvahs of Purim is to give mishloach manot comprised of at least two different types of food. In addition to a food basket, consider giving loved ones an extra little gift to enjoy along with their hamantashen. Below are gift ideas for the ten “personalities” you might encounter among your friends and acquaintances.
1. Teacher: Thank your children’s teachers with this great hands-free Colorful Clip on Table Holder. They can clip it to their desk while in class or to a picnic table during recess.
2. Chef: For the culinary inspired friend, give the gift of the latest Joy of Kosher cookbook.
3. Writer: Encourage your writer-friend to take up a different medium: letter writing. It's also a subtle way to tell them to stay in touch!
4. Science Nerd: For the philosophically or scientifically inclined, Aristotle’s puzzle is a great gift which push them to test their logical sensibilities.
5. Aspiring Make-up Artist: A make-up lover can never have too many brushes! These bamboo brushes from Shany Cosmetics are sophisticated and designed in America.
6. The Avid Reader: For the reader with shelves full of books and a fully stocked Kindle, consider sending them a beautiful cover for their Kindle.
7. The World Traveler: Your friends will be super impressed by Trakdot Luggage Traveler. It is designed to provide a specific location for your luggage which can be tracked from your cellphone.
8. Politician: The new Hilary Clinton biography, HRC: State Secrets and the Rebirth of Hillary Clinton, traces the evolution of Hilary from First Lady to Presidential candidate.
9. Health Nut: The Oster sport bottle blender is a great gift for the health conscious people in your life. They can blend their favorite smoothie in their sports bottle, no extra dishes to worry about during the morning rush!
10. Instagram Enthusiast: We all have that friend who documents most of her life on Instagram. Why not give her more filters to choose from, with the Holga Lens Filter she can filter her photos as she takes them.