- Prep Time
- 3/4 Pound SMOKED TURKEY BREAST, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 Pound cantaloupe, cut into cubes or balls
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 Tablespoons chutney, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
1 In large bowl combine turkey, cantaloupe, celery and green onions.
2 In small bowl whisk chutney, oil, vinegar, sesame oil, mustard, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic. Combine dressing with turkey/cantaloupe mixture. Mix well.
3 Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Source: National Turkey Federation