- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- - ServingsServings
- 6 :ounces macadamia nuts
- 2 :eggs
- 1-1/2 :cups soy flour
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the macadamia nuts into the container of a food processor, and blend until they reach a peanut butter like consistency.
- Scrape out into a bowl, and stir in the eggs and soy flour until well blended.
- Place the dough between two pieces of waxed paper, and roll out into about a 12 inch circle.
- Remove the top piece of waxed paper, and invert the dough into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides.
- Remove any overhanging dough.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light golden brown.
- Use in any recipe calling for a prebaked pie crust.
Use in recipes that call for a graham cracker crust or shortbread crust.