These natural gummy bears are so easy, fun and tasty!
We can bearly wait for Purim!
The bears approve - it's Kosher.
We made these gummy bears with our little sister Abby. She had such a blast using the gummy bear kit. If you're going to make these for Purim, make sure to order your gummy bear kits soon! They're really cheap and easy to find online.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 Trays of GummiesServings
- 1 cup grape juice
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons kosher gelatin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add the grape juice and lemon juice to a small pot on medium heat.
- Once the mixture is hot, add the honey and gelatin. Turn heat to low.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat. Using the gummy bear kit, fill the silicon molds with the mixture then refrigerate for 2 hours.
Remove the gummy bears from the molds and serve.