- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1 cup of :soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon :minced garlic
- 1/3 cup :firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 :tomato
- 1 green pepper, :slice thin
- 1/2 cup of :water
- 2 teaspoons of :grated ginger
- 3 pounds of :ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of :steak sauce
- 8 French rolls or :hamburger buns
- In a 9X13 glass dish combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, water, steak sauce and sugar. Mix well and reserve about 1/3 of the sauce.
- Make 8 beef patties with the ground meat and marinate them in the sauce (flipping them so that the top of the patties get a chance to marinate) for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Lift patties out of the marinade, drain slightly and grill. Baste with the remaining sauce several times while cooking.
- Dip rolls in reserve marinade and serve hamburgers with thin slices of tomato and green pepper.