Made with tortillas, these colorful party must-haves are an effortless way to delight your guests.
- Prep Time
- 4 :scallions, roughly chopped
- two (8-ounce) packages:cream cheese
- 1/2 of a 0.4-ounce package:ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon:black pepper
- 10 large:flour tortillas
- 5 cups:loosely packed baby spinach
- 5-7 :Roma tomatoes, seeded and very thinly sliced
- Salsa,:for serving
- Blend the scallions, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and pepper in a food processor.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over one side of a flour tortilla. Top with baby spinach and tomato slices. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Tightly roll each tortilla, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for about an hour.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each tortilla into 1/2 inch thick rounds and arrange on a serving platter, with salsa on the side.
For a spicy variation, add some chopped jalapeños.