Sauteed Turkey strips with vegetables make an easy dinner.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 Pound turkey cutlets, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 Medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 lb Swiss Chard stalks removed & coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
1 In a medium bowl, toss turkey strips with salt and pepper.
2 Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium-high heat. Sauté turkey in hot oil 4 to 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in the center. Do not over cook. Remove turkey from the pan and set aside.
3 Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan and sauté peppers for 2 minutes. Gently fold in spinach.
4 In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar; stir into vegetable mixture. Reduce heat to medium and stir-fry mixture 1 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5 Return turkey to pan and heat well. Serve immediately.
Source: National Turkey Federation