- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package (16 to 17 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked boneless beef pot roast with gravy
- 8 ounces uncooked corkscrew pasta
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- 3 tablespoons prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
2 Meanwhile remove pot roast from package; transfer gravy to large saucepan. Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces; add to saucepan.
3 Reserve 1 tablespoon each olives and bell pepper strips.
4 Add tomatoes to saucepan; bring just to a simmer. Stir in pesto and remaining olives; simmer 7 minutes. Stir in remaining pepper strips and pepper; simmer 5 minutes.
5 Combine beef mixture and pasta in serving bowl; toss well. Top with reserved olives and pepper strips.