I am adding to our ever-popular series of Shabbat menus that can be made in 1 hour. We have done Israeli style, Yemenite style, Asian, and more, but finally today you can make my Italian Shabbat Menu.
Watch the video above, get the recipes and game plan below.
1. Start by heating the milk and melting the chocolate, place in a shallow pan in the fridge or freezer so it's ready to finish later.
2. Prepare Italian white bean soup per recipe instructions through puree step. Let simmer while you go to the next step.
3. Prepare chicken breasts per recipe in frying pan, remove to a pan to keep warm in oven, save pan sauce on the side.
4. Cook spaghetti. Chop parsley and mince garlic. Saute garlic in oil. Add to cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with parsley. Cook cherry tomatoes.
5. Roll truffles and dip in garnish, set aside in fridge until ready to serve.
To see more 1 Hour Menus click here.
Film Production by brianspector.com