Three cheeses combine to make this out-of-this-world pizza. Ready in just 20 minutes. No take-out can compare. We use TheCheeseGuy cheeses for great quality.
- Cook Time
- 12" pizza crust (or equivalent frozen pizza dough and follow baking instructions)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup TheCheeseGuy shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 ounces TheCheeseGuy crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons TheCheeseGuy grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
1. Brush olive oil over the dough. Combine the dried basil, oregano and garlic powder in small bowl and sprinkle over dough. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 425 degrees.
2. Take out of the oven and arrange sliced onion and chopped tomatoes over the crust. Sprinkle the 3 cheeses over the top. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.