This super easy pasta salad can be made from ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Make ahead and refrigerate for best flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- ½ teaspoon paprika
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Cool by running under cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine pasta and vegetables.
3. In a measuring cup, add canola oil, sugar, vinegar, ketchup, and paprika. Blend well. Pour over salad; mix well.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve. The longer it sits, the more the flavors will meld and intensify.