Apples and cheese are a great combination. Here they're blended into a spread combining cream cheese and cheddar.
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 cupsServings
- 1 (8-ounce) container cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or dried oregano
1. Combine the cream cheese, cheddar and fresh lemon juice.
2. Grate the apple directly into the cheese mixture and mix well. Place in a bowl.
3. Sprinkle with pepper and herb. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Serve with your choice of bagels, toast or crackers.