Make these Asian burritos for easy weeknight dinners everyone will love. Kid friendly to eat and kid friendly to make.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups packaged broccoli or cabbage coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 burrito-size (approx. 10-inch diameter) flour tortillas, warmed, Hoisin sauce (optional)
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef and onion; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 1/2-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove Drippings. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; season with salt. Return beef mixture to skillet; stir in slaw mix and 1/4 cup hoisin sauce; heat through.
2. Spread 1/4 of beef mixture (approx. 1 cup) evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border on all sides. Fold right and left edges of tortilla over filling; fold bottom edge up over filling, then roll up tightly, jelly roll fashion. Place seam-side down on plates; cut in half, if desired. Serve with additional hoisin sauce, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tips
Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.