This crunchy and savory snack is perfect for parties.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8Servings
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Oriental rice cracker mix
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground ginger, to taste
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon sesame oil, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Mix popcorn and rice cracker mix together in a large bowl.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on HIGH until melted, 20 seconds. Stir in soy sauce, ginger and oil. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss.
4. Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake at 300°F. for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
5. Allow to cool, before serving. Store in an air tight container.