Bananas, ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream all together as a pie makes an outstanding dessert or ice cream snack. Prep time doesn't include freeze time.
- Prep Time
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 small bananas
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Hot fudge sauce
- Pineapple preserves
- Chopped nuts
- Whipped topping
- Maraschino cherries
- Slice bananas into bottom of crust.
- Spoon softened ice cream on top. Freeze 2 hours.
- Top with hot fudge, pineapple preserves, a dollop of whipped topping, chopped nuts and a maraschino cherry.