Linguini salad with all colors of bell peppers, Parmesian cheese, mixed with Italian dressing.
- Prep Time
- 8 - 10Servings
- 1 pound linguini, cooked according to the package directions, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1½ to 2 cups Italian-style salad dressing
1. Place cooked linguini in a large bowl. Add all the ingredients EXCEPT the salad dressing to the pasta.
2. Mix to combine and then pour 1½ cups of the salad dressing over the salad. Mix gently to coat all the vegetables.
3. Cover and refrigerate the pasta salad for at least 2 hours.
4. Taste just before serving to see if additional dressing is needed.