Bake up your oatmeal the night before, then just reheat and serve in the morning. Load up on the berries, you can’t have too many, they are high in antioxidants which will boost your immune system this Winter.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ¾ cup low fat milk or almond milk
- ⅓ cup silan or honey
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups berries (sliced strawberries or blueberries or cherries) fresh or frozen
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 375℉. Line an 8 inch square pan or 9x13 inch casserole with parchment.
- In a medium bowl combine oats, nuts, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in the center and add milk, silan, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients with wet just until combined. Add berries and mix gently.
- Pour into prepared pan, bake 40 to 45 minutes, until top is golden.
- Calories: 192
- Carbohydrate Content: 27.4 g
- Cholesterol Content: 49 mg
- Fat Content: 7.7 g
- Fiber Content: 2.8 g
- Protein Content: 5.2 g
- Sodium Content: 191 mg
- Sugar Content: 17.3 g