- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 chicken breast cutlets, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup whole cashews
- 1 small green pepper, cut into small squares
- 1 small yellow pepper, cut into small squares
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon mushroom flavored sauce (or more soy sauce)
- dash white pepper
- dash sesame oil
1 Combine, soy sauce, mushroom sauce, white pepper and sesame oil and set aside.
2 Heat wok on stovetop over high heat. Add oil and stir fry the chicken until it begins to brown. Add the onion and cook an additional few minutes, then add peppers and ginger. Stir fry until it is fragrant. Add the sauce and stir to combine. Add the cashews, toss and serve.