Whoever knew that cereal could turn into such a great munching, candy treat. Cheerios go well with pretzels, peanuts and M&M's in this mix.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 cupsServings
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 cups Cheerio's or other non-sugar cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 1 cup M&M's or pareve semi sweet chips, optional
1. Preheat oven to 225 F.
2. Combine honey, butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until smooth.
3. In another bowl combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
4. Spread on baking sheet and bake for 1/2 hour.
5. Remove from oven and cool.
6. Place mixture in a large bowl. Add M&M's and mix to combine.