Make this classic Indian curry any time, a comforting blend of spices, tomatoes and chickpeas that can simmer away until you are ready to eat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2 (14 oz.) cans of chickpeas
- 2 large onions
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 small bunch of cilantro or parsley
- 1 tsp. chili powder or to taste
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
2. Sauté onion, garlic, and ginger for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add spices and tomatoes and cook until soft.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, add chickpeas, and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Garnish with cilantro or parsley if desired.