- 12 bars ServingsServings
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13” pan melt butter in the oven.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over melted butter, and then pour condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients, and press down firmly.
- Bake 25 minutes, cool, and cut into bars. Store in airtight covered container at room temperature.