This recipe for Chilled Noodles with Peanut Sauce & Spinach is so easy to toss together. Make sure to chill the cooked noodles so the delicious Asian inspired flavors will blend. You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 oz. EDEN udon noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, peeled, and grated
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted organic peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons organic roasted tahini (sesame butter)
- 2 teaspoon any EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons EDEN Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic sesame seeds, dry pan toasted
- 1/4 cup hot water
1. Cook udon noodles as package directs.
2. While the noodles are cooking, place all remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour sauce into a large bowl.
3. When the noodles are done, drain, rinse well under cold water and drain again. Place udon noodles in the bowl and toss to evenly coat with sauce. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, 1 to 2 hours.
Toss again before serving. Serve with cooked spinach on the side and sprinkled sesame seeds and scallions on top.
Find this recipe and more at Eden Foods.