Invest in a bottle of sesame oil for this recipe, you'll love the smoky, nutty flavor and a little goes a long way.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces angle hair pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (found in grocery produce section)
- 2 stalks celery or bok choy, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Boil pasta until al dente and drain well. Cut chicken breasts into small shredded pieces. Sprinkle with salt to taste. In a large skillet or wok heat olive oil and saute chicken until done.
- Remove, set aside and toss with 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil to skillet or wok and saute onion, garlic, celery, coleslaw mix, bok choy and carrot until crispy tender (approximately 5 minutes) adding more olive oil if needed.
- .Stir in spaghetti noodles and chicken. Add soy sauce and toss.
- On low heat cook until noodles are nice and darken.5