It's a good thing this chocolate brittle is so easy to make. It will be gone so quickly you'll have to make another batch.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 35 unsalted soda crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Spray cooking oil
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cover a cookie sheet that has sides to it with foil. Spray foil with cooking oil spray. Place crackers on foil in 5 x 7 inch rows.
3. Microwave butter on high for 2 minutes. Add brown sugar and stir. Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
4. Pour over crackers.
5. Bake 17 to 20 minutes (should bubble but not burn). Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot crackers.
6. Spread after 2 minutes (chips have softened). Sprinkle nuts on top.
7. Refrigerate 1 hour. Break into pieces.