Cream cheese balls with chocolate chips. You can add various toppings such as coconut, sprinkles or chopped nuts and coat the finished balls for extra flavor. Prep time does not include refridgeration.
- Prep Time
- 1 large or 10 small ballsServings
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Gradually add sugars.
2. Stir in chips by hand.
3. Refrigerate at least two hours, preferably overnight.
4. Shape into a ball.
Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, etc.