Bite-size strawberries dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with white chocolate “laces” to look like footballs.
Learn how to melt and cook with chocolate in our Ultimate Guide To Chocolate.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 12 large strawberries, cleaned and dried
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
2. Grab the strawberries by the leaves or with a kabob stick and dip into chocolate swirling to coat. Hold it to drip off excess into the bowl before placing on a piece of parchment paper. Complete all strawberries and allow to dry for 15 minutes.
3. Melt white chocolate and pour into a small ziplock bag. Allow to cool slightly so it is a little thicker. Carefully snip a small corner tip of the bag with scissors. Pipe a line down the middle of the strawberry. Pipe small lines across the middle to make a lace looking handle of the football. Allow to set in fridge until ready to serve.