Make your own hot chocolate mix, and keep in store, ready to make hot chocolate whenever you get the urge.
- Prep Time
- 3 drinksServings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- mini marshmallows for garnish, optional
- Layer the sugar, cocoa powder, nonfat dry powdered milk, chocolate chips, salt and marshmallows in 1-quart glass jar.
- Pour the mix into a bowl and mix the ingredients together. Scoop 1/3 cup of the mix into a mug and pour 1 cup of boiling water over it.
- Stir until the chocolate chips have melted. Return the rest of the dry mix to the jar for storage.