You can make so many amazing foods in the air fryer and meatballs are perfect for this form of cooking and super simple too. Once the meat is cooked, just coat in sauce and server.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound ground chicken, turkey, veal, beef or lamb
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup grape jelly
- ½ cup ketchup
1. Combine ground meat, onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Shape meat mixture into small balls and place inside the basket. Air fry at 400°F for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a medium pot heat preserves with ketchup until warm and combined. Add meatballs toss and serve with toothpicks.