Every Shavuot my family looks forward to my cookies and cream cheesecake. This year, why not try a twist on this family tradition?
These popsicles pack all the flavor of cookies and cream cheesecake without all the hassle. Just mix up the ingredients, divide them into popsicle molds, and freeze. These portable snacks are the perfect way to get your cheesecake fix while enjoying the springtime weather!
Pour in plastic cups with popsicle sticks if you do not have popsicle molds.
- Prep Time
- 8 popsiclesServings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped
1. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Add in the sour cream and beat until smooth. Pour in the milk and vanilla and mix until blended. Mix in the chopped cookies.
3. Divide between popsicle molds, filling almost to the top, leaving room for the pops to expand in the freezer. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.