- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 , 10 ounce box couscous
- 3/4 cup canned dark red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh or canned whole tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
1 Prepare couscous according to package directions using ½ tablespoon vegetable oil in place of margarine. Cool.
2 Transfer couscous to mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Chill 1 to 2 hours.
3 Variation: Substitute roasted garlic and olive oil couscous for the plain couscous.
Source: Wheat Foods Council