After you have tasted this wonderfully sweet,dense kugel you will want to serve it year round! The variations are endless...don't like craisins, substitute chopped dates or dried apricots, it's a winner either way!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2 cup matzo farfel
- 6 eggs, beaten1
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon margarine, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
2. Soak farfel in water 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Add beaten eggs into the bowl of farfel, and let stand 10 minutes. Stir in craisins,sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.