These Creamy Parmesan Mashed Potatoes feature 3 types of cheese for the ultimate cheesey creaminess!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 lb. red potatoes (about 6), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced fat or light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium vegetable broth
1. Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add broth; bring to boil. Cover; cook 15 min., stirring after 8 min. Uncover; simmer on medium-low heat 5 to 6 min. or until potatoes are tender and most of the broth is absorbed.
2. Add cream cheese; mash potatoes on low heat just until cream cheese is melted. Add sour cream and Parmesan; mash and stir until potato mixture is well blended and heated through.