These potato wedges are an ideal appetizer or side dish. Just be careful that they don't get eaten up as you prepare them.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound Idaho potatoes, washed well
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (chile sauce)
1. Place potatoes on a sheet tray covered liberally with salt and bake in a 475 degree F oven for about 90 minutes or until potatoes are completely cooked.
2. Remove from oven and let cool in the freezer until cold.
3. With a serrated knife, preferably electric, cut potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise. Then cut each 1/2 into 4 wedges.
4. Put potatoes on a sheet tray leaving space between each potato so that they do not stick and fry in a 350 degree F fryer until golden brown. Dredge on paper towels and season with salt.
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and reserve.
2. Serve as a dipping sauce for the potato wedges.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission