- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 12 slices white sandwich bread
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup watercress, washed and dried
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mint and salt and stir to combine.
Lay out 6 slices of bread and spread each with a heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture. Layer each piece of bread with about 9 slices of cucumber. Divide watercress between 6 slices and top with remaining 6 slices of bread.
Press down lightly to attach and trim the crusts off all 4 edges. Cut in half to form 2 small rectangular finger sandwiches.
Can be made up to 2 hours in advance if wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated.