Salsas are a healthy way to add flavor to any meal, use this Cucumber Peach Salsa to top your chicken or fish or just eat with a spoon.
- Prep Time
- 3 cupsServings
- 2 cups diced peaches (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup diced unpeeled English hothouse cucumber
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chiles
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.