These look super impressive, but they are easy to make, they taste delicious and are healthy to boot. Your kids would even like these as an after school snack, but they make a great party app too.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 large English cucumber
- 7 ounces extra firm tofu
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 orange pepper, julienned
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into 16 long strips. (The first few strips won’t be wide enough, but they make a wonderful snack.) Set aside.
- Pat tofu dry with a kitchen or paper towel and cut into ½ inch rectangles. Place in a bowl and pour teriyaki sauce over tofu. Allow to marinate at least fifteen minutes.
- Turn oven to a broil and place marinated tofu onto sheet pan. Broil for three minutes per side. When cool enough to handle cut into thin strips.
- Pat dry cucumber. Lace a few pieces of julienne pepper and tofu on one end of each cucumber strip. Roll cucumber and place standing up on a platter.