I recreated that viral TikTok Whipped Coffee and I have a special secret for how to achieve that extra frothy coffee. And yes, it actually does taste as unbelievable as it looks.
BTW, you do need instant coffee for this to work, but you can use an electric mixer instead of manual labor.
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup milk, for serving
- Ice, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, coffee, and water. Using a hand mixer or a whisk, vigorously whisk until mixture turns silky smooth and shiny, then continue whisking until it thickens and holds its shape. (If whisking by hand, it will take 8 to 12 minutes.)
- Fill a glass most of the way full with milk and ice, then dollop and swirl the whipped coffee mixture on top, drink up.