Mayim’s friend Joey told her about this Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe, and it has become a standard in her house and in the homes of everyone she has passed it on to. It’s simple to make and tastes like a professional peanut butter cup.Top it with sliced bananas, decorate it with vegan whipped cream, or just eat it straight out of the pie dish. However you enjoy it, you will see why we just can’t get enough of this pie.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 prepared piecrust
- 2 cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
1. Melt the chocolate chips in a glass bowl in the microwave, stirring twice, about 3 minutes. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir in the peanut butter and coconut milk until combined.
2. Pour into the prepared piecrust and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
From Mayim’s Vegan Table: 100 Great-Tasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family to Yours by Mayim Bialik. Reprinted courtesy of Da Capo Lifelong Books.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Purim 2014 SUBSCRIBE NOW