These decadent Double-Chocolate Filled Strawberries are easy to make, and so indulgent!
- Prep Time
- 45 large fresh strawberries (2 lb.)
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 oz.) white chocolate, fat-free and sugar-free instant pudding
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, melted
1. Cut stems off strawberries. Use sharp knife to cut "X" in bottom of each berry, being careful to not cut all the way through strawberry; gently pull pieces apart to create opening in center.
2. Whisk cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in medium bowl until blended. Gradually stir in remaining milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP and lemon zest. Spoon into resealable plastic bag.
3. Cut small corner from one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries. Drizzle with chocolate.