One thing I know: Grilled cheese is a no-fuss anytime meal that you can throw together easily. You can even let the kids help.
We love to see that gooey cheese ooze out when you cut the sandwiches in half. It’s the highlight of my grilled cheese.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (1-pound) bag frozen French fries
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices colby jack cheese
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons favorite French fry seasoning
- Cook French fries according to package instructions.
- While fries are cooking, assemble, and grill the sandwiches.
- Heat griddle over medium-high heat. Assemble sandwiches by placing 2 slices Colby jack and 1 slice Havarti on each sandwich. Spread butter on outside slices of bread and transfer to the griddle. Cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is warm and melted. Serve immediately.
- Remove fries from oven and toss with seasoning before serving.