Looking for a fun way to spice up the presentation of your puddings, ice cream, etc? These easy dessert cups use puff pastry to make a beautiful serving vessel that you can eat, making it even more fun.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pound (450 grams) puff pastry dough, thawed
- 4 cups chocolate pudding
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry into a 12-inch square, about an 1/8-inch thick.
2. Cut into 9 (4-inch) squares. Carefully place each square into a non-stick or well greased muffin tin. Line the inside of each square with a small piece of foil filled with pie weights or dried beans.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until puffed and beginning to brown. Cool 3 minutes and then remove foil and weights. Return to the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and cooked all the way through. Cool completely.
4.. Fill pastry cups with pudding and garnish with chopped hazelnuts.