This Southwestern inspired Five Bean Salad is packed with veggies and 5 different types of beans. Perfect for lunch after you have allowed it to marinade in the fridge (at least 4 hours). You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons EDEN Barley Malt Syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 2 teasopons dried oregano
- 2 teasopons dried basil
- 15 oz. EDEN Pinto Beans, drained
- 15 oz. EDEN Black Eyed Peas, drained
- 15 oz. EDEN Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 15 oz. EDEN Kidney Beans, drained
- 15 oz. EDEN Black Soybeans, drained
- 1 large cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup red radishes, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
1. Prepare the marinade of vinegar, olive oil, barley malt, maple syrup, shoyu, and herbs by pouring into a jar, and shaking vigorously or mixing in a blender.
2. Place beans and vegetables in a mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over, and mix. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or so. Drain, if desired, and serve.
Find this recipe and more at Eden Foods.