Make your coleslaw with extra herbs for incredible flavor and extra greens.
- Prep Time
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine the green cabbage, purple cabbage, and carrots in a mixing bowl.
2. Separately, whisk together the olive oil, basil, parsley, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
3. Pour the herb dressing over the cabbage and carrots and stir to combine.
4. This coleslaw can be made 1 day in advance and refrigerated until ready to serve. If you like your coleslaw with some crunch, make it no more than 30 minutes before serving.