If you have never used Pineapple for making popsicles, here is a healthy and sweet new idea.
- Prep Time
- 1 pineapple
- water needed
- Sugar or honey, as needed, depending on sweetness of pineapple
1. Cut pineapple in half and remove the skin. Cut into chunks, making sure to remove the core.
2. Place chunks in a blender or food processor, adding about 1/8 of a cup of water, or slightly more, to get the blending process going.
3. Taste and adjust the sweetness by adding sugar or honey, depending on the taste of the pineapple.
4. Continue blending the fruit and water until smooth.
5. Pour into popsicle molds, cover and freeze.
6. To release once frozen, run the popsicle under warm or hot water to loosen before removing from the mold.