Not all smores are campfire fare. These smore desserts can be a dinner dessert or a great midnight snack.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 milk chocolate bar
- 4 large marshmallows
1. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter.
2. Press 1/4 of the crumbs into the bottom of 4 dessert cups, lining the sides and bottom of each cup.
3. Fill cups with chocolate ice cream.
4. Shave curls of chocolate over the ice cream (tip: use a vegetable peeler).
5. Thread marshmallows on to a metal skewer or long grilling fork. Hold the skewer over a burner at high heat and toast the marshmallows.
6. Top each cup with a toasted marshmallow and serve.