Serve this crazy milkshake with a spoon because you’re going to want to scoop up every last drop. Leave out the vodka and liqueur if making family friendly.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 scoops French vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 banana
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 2 to 4 chocolate peanut butter cups or peanut butter chips
- Dulce de leche
- Salted roasted peanuts
- Chocolate peanut butter cups or peanut butter chips
- Brûléed bananas (recipe follows)
1. Add ice cream, milk, banana, vodka, liqueur, and candy to a blender and blend for 20 to 30 seconds.
2. Dip glass into dulce de leche and top with salted roasted peanuts. Fill glass with blended milkshake. Top drink with additional scoop of ice cream, brûléed bananas, a drizzle of more dulce de leche, peanuts, and crumbled peanut butter cups.
Slice 1 banana in half. Top each half with 1 teaspoon of sugar. Use a kitchen torch, or place under a broiler for 60 seconds, to caramelize the sugar and create a brûlée effect. Top drink with brûléed banana halves.