A slighly different take on the usual s'mores recipe. Use Golden Graham cereal, melt it all together, cool and cut into squares.
- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (9 cups) Golden Graham cereal
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Grease 9 x 13 inch pan. Place the cereal in a large bowl.
2. In a saucepan, combine syrup, butter and chips. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
3. Pour mixture over the cereal in the bowl, toss until coated.
4. Fold in marshmallows, 1 cup at a time.
5. Press into pan with buttered back of spoon. Let stand 1 hour.
6. Cut into squares. Store at room temperature.