Homemade goldfish crackers are surprisingly easy to make. With just six healthy ingredients –almond flour, salt, baking soda, cheddar cheese, olive oil, and egg, they make a fantastic gluten-free snack for kids.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a food processor, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cheese. Pulse in oil and eggs until well combined.
3. Divide dough into 2 pieces. Place 1 piece of dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll to ¼ thick. Remove top layer of parchment paper. Use a goldfish cookie cutter to cut out little fish. Transfer goldfish to a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Roll leftover dough and place in refrigerator while repeating process with second piece of dough.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
Recipe posted with permission from Elana's Pantry