Serve granola as a cereal with milk and fresh or dried fruit, or eat by the handfuls as a snack.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Canola cooking spray
- 2 cups (500 ml) slow-cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup (125 ml) wheat germ
- ¾ cup (175 ml) finely flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) canola oil
- ⅓ cup (75 ml) liquid honey
1. Grease a baking sheet with canola cooking spray.
2. Mix oats, wheat germ, coconut, seeds, and salt.
3. Add milk, canola oil, and honey, stirring constantly.
4. Spread on the baking sheet about 1/4 inch thick.
5. Bake 20 to 30 minutes until browned, stirring every ten minutes.
6. Let cool. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator for up to one week.