Simple grilled steak = perfect summer dinner.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 boneless beef chuck eye steaks, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat.
2 Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
3 Remove steaks; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
4 Grill, uncovered, 16 to 20 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.